Buy A PWC Anniversary Brick
Show Your Support By Inscribing A Brick For Our Brick Garden
For over 40 years, People Working Cooperatively has worked hard to provide critical home repairs and weatherization for very low income elderly, disabled, and other homeowners. We invite you to become a part of PWC history by purchasing and inscribing a brick that will be part of PWC’s entryway and garden at our home on Paddock Road in Bond Hill!
Show your support for People Working Cooperatively by purchasing a brick engraved with your name, your company’s name or the name of a loved one! By doing so, you’ll show your commitment to helping the lives of your low income elderly and disabled neighbors.
What Do I Need To Know?
- The bricks you purchase can be engraved with your name, your family’s name, commemorations in memory of a loved one ... the choice is yours.
- The bricks come in two sizes: a 4” x 8” brick is $50; a 6” x 12” brick is $150.
- Maximum for the 4”x8” brick is three lines of text, 14 characters per line.
- Maximum for the 6”x12” brick is four lines of text, 20 characters per line.
- Proceeds from the bricks will help to buy supplies for PWC’s Volunteer Involvement Program. Your donation is a wonderful, visual opportunity to show your support for People Working Cooperatively and your community!
- For more information, please call the PWC Development Department at (513) 351-7921.
How Do I Get Involved And Buy A Brick?
It's simple - just fill out the details below and order with Paypal!
Note: If your inscription is too long for the Pay Pal prompt, please fax your inscription to the Development Department at 513 351-2734 or call 513-351-7921.