Whole Home - A New PWC Service
People Working Cooperatively is proud to announce the launch of its new service, Whole Home, to provide modifications and related services to anyone in need of safely staying in their own home. Visit www.wholehome.org for more information!
This new service is open to the general public - anyone who needs help with the modifications and repairs to make their living space safe, comfortable and accessible. Our prices are competitive with the market place and we have the expertise you need when modifying your home!
Initial Products And Services
• Sale and installation of EZ Access Aluminum portable and modular ramps. The construction of wood ramps is also available where it is the preferred option.
• Rental of EZ Access portable and modular ramps for short term need situations, i.e. following surgery, hospice at home, etc.
• Sale and installation of fall prevention accessories such as grab bars, to assist the customers and complement the décor of the home.
• Bath and kitchen remodeling to create a safe and accessible environment to accommodate changing life styles and circumstances.
Whole Home also has a new showroom, located at 6543 Harrison Ave. in Dent.
“The Whole Home Showroom is an education center and showroom where you can experience products that can make your home or the home of the person you care for safer and more adaptive to changing needs,” said Whole Home Director Jere McIntyre. “We are pleased to offer the showroom as a resource for the community.”
From grab bars to universal design modifications, the showroom is also an opportunity for people to view and test the latest products for any modifications project. “More than anything, the showroom is a community destination to learn more about how to make your home safer for your changing needs,” McIntyre said.
The Whole Home Showroom features products, displays, and practical mobility solutions designed to teach community members how to safely care for themselves and loved ones, including:
- A wheel chair-accessible kitchen.
- An automated pocket door.
- A full-body air dryer.
- Walk-in tubs display centers.
- A roll-in shower.
- EZ Access Ramps.
- Remodeled bathrooms.
- Grab bars that blend in with the home’s décor.
All showroom products can be installed by one of Whole Home’s trained professionals.
The Whole Home Showroom is located at 6543 Harrison Ave. The showroom hours are:
- Monday - Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
According to McIntyre, Whole Home provides home modifications to people with temporary or permanent mobility needs as well as helping seniors age in place. “We are here to provide a solution to an urgent, unmet need in our community,” he said. “We have the expertise in place to serve people faced with a sudden disability who need quick and reliable home modifications such as a ramp, expanded doorway and bathroom modifications.”
PWC has been serving others in our community for 38 years and brings experience, knowledge and commitment to listening and meeting the needs of clients in today’s changing environments. You can count on us.
For a free consultation and assessment of your home environment and suggestions for adapting it to better meet your needs, please call us at 513-482-5100. Visit us at www.wholehome.org!