Join us for 45 Days of Service!
Updated: Oct 1
Prepare Affair and Repair Affair have always been successful events because of the efforts of dozens of volunteer crews - like yours - who achieve collective impact through their individual actions. So what makes 2020 different?
Rather than having two different events, we're combining both into one single volunteer effort - and instead of doing it all in one weekend, we're spreading it over 45 days. This gives you the flexibility to pick your own work day and avoid large gatherings, and allows us to provide the extra support you need to work safely. Each team will also be able to pick what type of project they'd prefer - either home repairs or yard clean-up.
The need for PWC volunteer services has continued throughout the pandemic, and it's more important than ever to keep our clients safe & healthy in their own homes.
Here's how it works:
• Rather than a single day event, we want to honor PWC's 45th anniversary by hosting 45 Days of Service from October 1 - November 14.
• We will do outdoor work only, and will have no direct contact with PWC clients.
• We are limiting crews to 5 people per job site in order to maintain a safe distance when working. For larger groups, we'll ask you to break up into multiple teams.
• All volunteers will wear face coverings while on a job site. PWC can provide as many cloth face coverings as you need. We will also work with you to make sure there are mobile hand-washing stations and hand sanitizer at each job site, in addition to any other PPE needs
like gloves or safety glasses.
• Every crew leader will participate in a jobsite safety training to make sure every team has the tools they need to work safely while preventing the spread of COVID-19. This training will be offered virtually and in person.
For more information contact Aaron Grant at 513-482-5120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.